I Know You Too Well I Know You Too Well

this is fucking awesome

GayWilliamJohnson GayWilliamJohnson

dayum!

School 14 Dicktied School 14 Dicktied

you deserve a medal, doc

btw, it was funny :B

GregoryShitcock responds:

o, u.

Gone Too Far Too Gone Too Far Too

zombies are awesome

I certanly love you, old sport :B

DonkeysBazooka responds:

right back atcha, slick

WGJ4K: Mario Vs Sonic WGJ4K: Mario Vs Sonic

I liked it

Though at some point it did look rather serious and violent, the There Will Be Blood reference made it quite humorous. Yet it lacks of something, but I don't know what exactly. Maybe it's because you didn't put the "I, drink, your, milkshake!" in it :)

Mr. Literal Mr. Literal

That was better than AWESOME

I love you, you gay faggot :B

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Awesome as pizza

It's hard to believe that it took you only 4 weeks to complete it.... I bow down to you once again.

The Animation was great(though somewhere shadows were needed), the part when Bitey put that "bee hive" on bigfoot's head and was goofing around realy was funny. New Lemonee Wee is hot. And the backgrounds are astounding, especialy the one with that tree when little Bitey wakes up.

You deserve to be #1

-hipsterween- -hipsterween-

Hell yeah!!

I love your style, but you realy should do more FBF :B
Everything was nice :)

lenkalamari responds:

cheers man!!!

Facebook Twitter Facebook Twitter

Enjoyable and true

It's funny when people write about something lame which happened to them just to get some attention and you don't give a shit)
Awesomely done characters and lip synch. I know it's in your style to make dialogs, but a little bit more movements would make things look more dynamic, thus more interesting. Yes, it's hard to draw movements frame by frame, especially with shadings (that's why you didn't draw shadings here in FBF :B), but when you're done, you'll want to marry your flash, because it'l look damn pretty :)
Some people even say, that a movie doesn't need words, but only a picture of what's happening. Though I personally think that you should have a balance between those two.

Keep it up

The TRUE death of Hinata The TRUE death of Hinata

Yeah

All that stuff was so trU :B
It was funny, the only things that kinda bugged were weird voiceacting and a not very good quality of the animation. But still this deserves to be seen by all Narootooh fans (1/7 people of the earth) :)
I also would like to say, that If you are going to make somethink like this in the feature, perhaps even several times, I'm sure it will succeed, just work out the thing that me and others told you about
Otherwise good job!